The Uneon Insider

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Madness

Hey True Believers! (I've always wanted to say that) Here we are on the Madness of what is supposed to be Sunday, but is clearly Monday. Here I sit truly wondering why the hell my homework is far from complete, and what's more compelling, why I don't care. I prefer everything else. I prefer hours of pledge stuff, I prefer hours of Sheba (which we'll talk about in a few), I prefer swinging around a comic-book NYC (which we will also talk about), I prefer talking with my residents. I prefer all these things, and yet I am here at Dartmouth, where academics must mean something. And then, I decided... college would be a much better place without homework. I don't mind classes, but heck if you can get rid of that two... two birds. It really would. Moving On.

First Sheba Performance: It was so fun! I had a blast. With the exception of the first four counts I totally killed it and I was so happy.

Ultimate Spider-man: Very briefly (maybe a more in depth review when I'm less busy) It's a very good game. It reminds of those classic gen games like sega and nintendo, with much better graphics and better controls. It's fun. It's a good story. I love the comic, I love the game. I actually enjoy the swinging quite a bit. A lot of people complain it's too simple, but there are definitely some nifty technical aspects to it. It's a very fun game. I also enjoy the combat because it's very true to the USM comic. Good game.

I'm fasting for Ramadan and it's going well. I might go to Morocco in the Spring, that's pretty exciting. That's it for now. Seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home