The Uneon Insider

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Emotional Rollercoaster

So a lot has happened this week. School has started, I've seen all my friends and I've met lots of new people. However, I feel emotionally drain. I guess we'll start backwards starting now and going back in time (in a sense). I'm kinda urked because I want my games, but the order is just not working out. I thought I would at least like my sculpture class, I don't. I'm looking forward to arabic tomorrow though. That's only because my teacher has funny mannerisms, but the class overall is kinda intense because we only speak arabic. For the first class I understood about 30% of what he said. And my art history course has more than enough reading to keep me busy for the next decade. That aside though, the people are great. My floor is building that sense of community since classes started. My staff is greater and wierder than ever. My friends make me happy. I've actually haven't talked with my family a lot. I guess I regret that, I'm just so busy. I don't even have time for blogs anymore. I will call them right after this. I really enjoy my philosophical conversations, but they just really brought me to the realization that my identity issue really bothers me. All the times it was brought I felt like instantly bursting to tears. I'll explain what my identity issue is in detail at a later date, but for now, there are three identities... African, Black, and African American, and I fall into none. It does bother me, no matter how well I've suppressed it before. I need a break, a time of just of fun for a whole day. I just feel slightly overwhelmed, not so much physically or mentally... but emotionally. I can't wait for smallville today though, maybe that'll change my mood to a more stable constant happiness.

1 Comments:

  • Cingular to launch music download service
    Cingular Wireless, the No. 1 U.S. wireless carrier, plans this year to sell a "walkie-talkie" ... The service fee would likely be "slightly higher" than what consumers pay for songs on iTunes, the popular system run by iPod creator Apple Computer Inc.

    ScriptwriterCentral.com -- For All Things Related To --
    best-priced script consulting


    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home