The Uneon Insider

Saturday, September 10, 2005

DARTMOUTH! WOO!

So I was definitely excited getting here. I was even more excited meeting my Undergraduate Advisor (UGA) Staff. They're like ice-cream, except warmer. However, UGA training... not so much. You see, it's informative psychological mumbo jumbo that is crammed into unbearable time schedules. So despite training, we're still expected to make door decorations and other stuff for our floors. Let's just say I've lost sleep and I must work hard to regain it. There has been some fun stuff. I really enjoyed the rope's course. I wasn't too much of a fan of 'behind closed doors' which placed actors behind closed doors and had them act out scenerios while we were the UGA. Certain scenerios were relentless and unforgiving while other were fairly simple. However, these were the easy ones. I've met a lot of my residents which is really exciting and they all look like a bunch of good kids. I can't wait to start programs and get to know each of them. I'm excited about seeing old friends, I've seen a lot already and I just can't wait to see more. I've also met a lot of new people in general because of UGA training, so that was good. So that's my life right now, no sleep, lots of work, but some fun. I don't mind it. Hopefully when things settle down, I'll have time to decorate my room.

On a side note, I'm really excited about Ultimate Spider-man The Game, because Wolverine has just been officially confirmed as a boss and that's exciting. Well, laterz!

2 Comments:

  • Great input, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a theperfectincomesystem site. It pretty much covers theperfectincomesystem related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

  • Battlestar Galactica chatcast: Final Cut
    I decided to do something different this week, myself and C.K ... the other Guy wrote it Jen: so he brought him in, and it was a two parter, so there ya go C.K.: yeah C.K.: BOOP - commercial break C.K.: so the viewers can sink with what we're seeing as we type it Jen: Eddie needs some concealer C.
    Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

    I have recently created a cingular cellular phone
    site/blog. It pretty much covers cingular cellular phone related stuff.

    Stop by and check it out if you have time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home