The Uneon Insider

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back to School Shrooming

Badger badger badger badger, mushrooms, mushrooms. Badger badger badger badger, mushrooms, mushrooms. Yes, these words along with "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" are some of the fond memories of my first year at Dartmouth. The other: Mushrooms. Since my first year I have become a mushroom addict. Quite amusing really, and also kinda sad... but boy are they good. Which is why my jaw dropped and me and my sister yelled simoultaneously "That looks so good!" (we do that, me and my sis... our brains work in sync... either that or she's really good at reading my mind) when we saw the new "'Shrooms and Swiss Angus Steak Burger." We immediately ran inside the burger king and each bought a burger. Now I wasn't that hungry, but I just had to taste it. It was amazing. The way each juicy mushroom exploded in my mouth and the way the swiss just melted into bliss on my tongue... oh... nearly heaven. But I will not go any further. It was just good. And uh... I guess I went back to school shopping today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home