The Uneon Insider

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Oy. Birthdays. So overrated. But today's birthday was perfect. No cakes (I don't eat cakes), no big parties and at the same time I got all the "happy birthdays" from everyone, along with those charming emails, and the best gift ever, a hat. Now, contrary to popular belief, I'm not being sarcastic, this is how I feel. And I was hoping I would get socks, but the hat works fine cuz now I have something weird to freak out my 09's. What do I mean by that? Well, in a couple of weeks I'll go through training to be a UGA (Undergraduate Advisor) or for more common college lingo, RA (Resident Advisor)... And since the class coming in are graduating 2009 they are called 09's. This is how it works at Dartmouth. Anyways, I'm very very excited. And what's absolutely perfect is that I just got a list of all their names. I think I'll email them now! Also, in recent Burnout news I finished the whole crash mode. Now it's time for the race parts. I've got some pretty rad vehicles, but I need more tracks/courses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home