The Uneon Insider

Friday, July 29, 2005

What to Expect

Well kids, I've just given in to the blogging phenomena. What will I be talking about? Well, a bunch of things. A lot of it will be reviews of game, movies, comics, etc. I will also spend a lot of my time being excited about things... like new games, movies, comics, etc. I'll give you previews of that stuff And now the best part, I will reveal little facts of my ten part book detailing the life of Aceun... a character who's story is so grand that it actually does need ten parts to tell. I'll also give you awesome links and talk about completely random stuff. And, I'll talk about comic strip ideas. To tell you the truth, I'll just ramble about anything... See, I'm doing it right now. Well, I'm off to continue work. And I'll try my best to put something new each day. I'll begin the first few days with Summer movie reviews. I'll also review Burnout 3, and give you the links to my review of Spider-man 2 (the game), as well as Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Like I said, I just started, I got a lot to learn. We'll see what happens. Spades Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home