The Uneon Insider

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Harry Potter and the Burnout Obsession

Hi kidz! Well, without giving too much away the 6th installment of the series I'll say that Harry Potter has a lot of work to do for the 7th book. For a book called the Half-Blood Prince, I found myself not really caring a whole lot after the unspeakable happened at the end of the book. Frankly, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. The book was dark. I'd wager it was darker than the 5th book. Despite the grim outlook of the book there are some great moments in love. Specifically, Ron and Hermoine. I also enjoyed Ginny's character a lot. It was great book, with an unexpected ending. As for Harry, I remember hating him last book, but this time he's mostly the middle man with no one really taking him seriously. Not that I like Harry to be vulnerable and useless, but I'd rather him that way than obnoxious and arrogant. There's a lot of history this time out as we get to learn about Tom Riddle and his pretty interesting past. Go pick it up. It's a good read.

And now Burnout 3! Woo! But to tell you the truth, I'm gonna tell you about this tomorrow. Laundry day! Wooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home