The Uneon Insider

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Devil Burns

So I finally got the chance to watch Dardevil yesterday. Now, it was the extended version so I might have to see the original to see what everyone was talking about. I enjoyed it. Daredevil's character was amazingly interesting. Ben Afflek only made me cringe in one part, but that's because I instantly compared his attempt at a alter-ego voice to Christian Bale's batman, which is hardly a fair comparison. The movie was pretty believable and although the CG was obvious, it made it artistic almost. I really enjoyed the effects and the actors all played their part well. Even Ben Afflek wasn't as bad as I imagined. The movie was well done and I rank it up there with X2. I've written some Daredevil stories. It was a for a series called Supreme Marvel that me and my friend started a while ago. It died somewhere along the process. Either way, you can go to:

marvelsupreme.nexuswebs.net

And then go to Supreme Daredevil and read stuff by me. You can also read Supreme X-Men and Supreme Avengers. Funny thing, Spider-man never worked out. The writer bailed and me and zerk had some good stuff planned. However, the site didn't work out as well. Well off to do... stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home