The Uneon Insider

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ultimate Card Games

So it seems I have fans now. That sorta came out of left field. I honestly didn't expect that to happen. But I do, and I'm glad you guys enjoy my blogs. As you can see, I just write about what interest me. No big. Anyways, some of the comments I read actually has a lot to do with the chapter I'm writing now. You see, in the distant future, you people will come to learn abot Aceun. Aceun, is very much a traditionalist, in the sense that, he doesn't want to see magic abolished. But around the 7th book, it very much will. The reason is business and technology. So it was kind of funny to get all these advertisements for business and psychic readings (this was pretty cool) and what not. Some comments were genuine, and I appreciate those ones. I'm actually not very familiar with blogs, (as I have just started) so I don't know how to put stuff up like websites and what not. Um... yeah. I don't know.

Ultimate Comics! See, Marvel has this new line up of comics called Ultimate Comics that basically take traditional Marvel superheroes, like Spider-man and X-Men, and placing them in the current century. So Peter Parker is not a photographer but a lanky 15 year old webhead (and by webhead I mean computers)... It's really cool stuff and I recommend anyone to pick it up. Especially the Ultimates. They are the modern day Avengers and there's some really good stuff there. Well either way, these next couple of weeks we'll see Ultimate Annuals. Marvel used to come out with Annuals, but for some reason stopped. Ultimate comics I guess will now have annuals. I read the Spider-man and Ultimates annual (both of which I really liked), X-Men comes out this wednesday, and Fantastic Four next week. So I'm excited.

Two more things: If you are a superhero fan, go to www.superherohype.com... or if you are curious what Bryan Singer is doing for the new superman movie, check out www.bluetights.net... And finally, you can check out my music by going to www.acidplanet.com and searching for ace (da grimreaper) . Yep, that's it. Time to go play Worms World Party. Good game that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home