The Uneon Insider

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Responsibility of the Wise Child

"With great power comes great responsibility." I do not like Spider-man only because he wears tights, swings around New York, and has awesome spider abilities. I like Spider-man because he struggles with the one thing that I hate to struggle with: responsibility. And everyone, has to deal with their own responsibility, it's the way life works. And even in this early stage in my life I have way too many responsibilities. I shall work. As a reminder for myself, I would like to say that I had another conversation with my father. This one, was about life in general and you guessed it, responsibility. In the past week I have learned two very important lessons (lessons which I ofcourse knew, but this week strengthened my knowledge): Honor your parents. This is very important. Honor your parents, respect them, and appreciate them. I still believe that love is more important than wisdom... but parents have the wisdom and part of their love is leaving that wisdom with you. Love is a but a flame... and the dimmest flame burns. I am glad that the intensity of love my parents have for me rivals that of a thousand suns. The second is that igorance is not bliss, but darkness. Ultimate knowledge is not power, but weakness. And as in everything else in life... the key to immortality of the mind is balance... and in balance, we find light. What is immortality of the mind? I shall explain on a later date. I am very excited to leave tomorrow and eventually get to Dartmouth. It's going to be amazing. So for now, let me say that Ultimate Spider-man (the game) is gonna so rock! Venom's gameplay footage was amazing. And... that's it. Time to go continue being a kid. Growing up is coming and coming fast.

1 Comments:

  • Checking Blogs to get ideas for my site,Free Music Downloads, and am trying to get different ideas. It's simply about free mp3 downloads music, as the name implies. ---Jack---

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home