The Uneon Insider

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Burn Baby Burn!

Disco Inferno! Oh Homecoming, the time when Dartmouth students get together and have the most amazing weekend ever. Freshman run around the ridiculously huge bonfire while the upperclassmen "cheer" them on. Oh fun! But it's also the time when there's lots of great parties! It was a great weekend and I had lots of fun. It's quite ridiculous, I don't feel like writing right now. I feel like going back to wondering why I still have the least interest in getting homework done. I've officially become lazy in arabic, seemingly interested in my art history course, and mediocre (at best) in my sculpture class. This is not me! I prefer writing plays, drawing comics, making posters, dancing, singing, anything else! Which is fine, but at the same time, where am I?!?! WHERE! Kool. My two seconds of obvious insanity. I'm not bothered by it. I'm more bothered about not being bothered about it! So I've decided, that girls are complicated. That came from no where, but as you can see, my thoughts are more out of sync than terrible music notes. It's time to go do something, like come up with a good concept for a comic. Because CLEARLY, that's more important. I had a great conversation today about the philosophy of art and basically the question of what can be called art? I'll fuss about that later, now I'm off to wonder why I have not watched an episode of smallville ever since I've been here. That and why it's taken me this long to finally be spider-man on halloween. Where has my childhood gone!??! Anything can happen when the sky is confused. It snowed today!

1 Comments:

  • Maudo, you need to calm down, you are more confused than family guy when the doctor told him he was retarded...but anyways, dont worry about smallville I got you covered, and about girls, they get more complicated than you can actually imagine, but hang in there bro, it will all be alright. for now just try to live and enjoy life to the fullest...Luv ya
    P.S. who cares about homework anyways...hehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home