The Uneon Insider

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Way I Du/Summer Luvin It Interlude (ft. Sir Silly Person and Madam Miscellaneous)

I bring you to today. The funny thing about today is as you are reading this, you are in your own today with many new adventures and exciting musings. Still, humor me a bit and read on. For my today, unlike all other todays, is about an entire summer. Now there's a day.

  • In the span of 8 weeks I have seen 15 NEW movies in the theaters. I have also seen numerous DVDs and TV movies.
  • I began playing Persona 3, beat Harry Potter, recently beat lair, and I have played tons of Warhawk. Tomorrow I will hopefully be getting Heavenly Sword. I have also gotten into Motorstorm, and re-beat Prince of Persia today. I also like Tekken now, go fig.
  • I have bought a PSP and I have abused the Remote Play feature. I have also gotten pretty far in Burnout Legends, have yet to complete Tomb Raider Legend, and have given up on Crush many many weeks ago. Sims 2 on the other hand has become a game I cannot put down once I start playing.
  • I have finished the Harry Potter series. I'm glad it's over, but was not very fulfilled with the ending. It was a decent series, but it makes me curious what the next big thing is.
  • Work was definitely a highlight of the summer. I had lots of fun, and did lots of work. I'm excited to see what the future possibilities are.
  • I have finished my 50 page preview book for Tales, and look forward to working on the illustrated book. I already have mock up designs for some of the creatures.
That's all I can think of for now. We'll just call this an open post, and I'll add to it later on. Or not. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home