The Uneon Insider

Friday, September 07, 2007

"Now, There's A Slinger!"


This is a little thing I drew combining Spider-Man and Dante, per my agreement with a friend. I wish I had a better camera or at least a scanner, but you'll have to live with it for now.

In other news. It's revelation day.

The book will be called Tales. It follows the life of Aceun as he prepares and engages the coming of the second war. It will be NINE instead of TEN parts as previously stated, divided into three books.

This is a very ambitious project. My preview book is complete. I am fine tuning things here and there, but the writing process has already begun. The first chapter is well on its way. My culminating experience for my final year at Dartmouth will be an illustrated book of all the characters throughout the entire story.

Very soon I will reveal "The Author" which is my life story in one uniquely told package. It's been a long long time. The moments are finally approaching. Spades out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home