The Uneon Insider

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Through Those I's

What would you say to me if I were too blind to find the fault in wanting what's mine? How could you fault my bitter statements if you truly wished to make me happy? Interesting, is it not, that I am so within that without you I will ignite in flames, yet all I see are the burns and scars from my enemies. I find them wrong. I am right, and I... I... I...

I know what my heart tells me and it has infested my mind. My thoughts take me places dark, and I love it. I love it that I want us to be together, and nothing anyone will say will make me see my partner's fault. Despite this, I doubt myself. I question if what my enemies say is true. But how silly, they only wish to take away my happiness. They only wish to keep me trapped.

Though. Can I be honest with you?

As I read this, something within me is crying. Maybe I have ignored them, those allies. They have been telling me. They have always been telling me, but my heart has hid them. My heart has convinced me that they truly understand. No one understands though. No one feels what I feel for this person.

I'm so angry, I'm smiling. I'm so confused, my vision is clear. I'm so... I'm so... I... I... I...

Don't know what to feel anymore, so I will tell them all I'm waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home