The Uneon Insider

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Roses Move Too Quickly

Alohalo!

Guess who's back with a brand new rap. Yeah, me. It seems that everything I accomplish recently I cannot stop to appreciate because I got the next big thing. Let's backtrack a bit shall we... not too far, we don't want to go too far. So I'm seeing this girl (yes I said I'm seeing this girl, big whoop, wanna fight about it?), and I wish I had time to appreciate that but I was focused on getting my animation done (just the drawings). Next I won a TV/DVD combo. Who the hell plays bingo and wins TV/DVD combo??? But I did, and I won, but I threw that to the side to finish coloring. And yes! Coloring finished, the festival happens (it was amazing by the way, our class is so talented) and I couldn't even appreciate that because I had to finish my portfolio. And now I had a day off. I just decided, everything needed to stand still. And I stood still and enjoyed life, that's what it's all about, stopping to smell the roses. Yet, how can when they move at mach speed. Well, only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home