The Uneon Insider

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thank God for That

I told my friend something today that made me realize an interesting truth. I told my friend:

"Everyone feels that they're things they're not. Sometimes, you are."

And I said, without knowing it before. I never thought of myself as the strongest, or the fastest, or the smartest. Yet upon hearing those words that became advice for me more than anyone else, I knew I did not need to be.

I didn't need to be fast. I didn't need to be strong. I didn't need to be smart. I already was.

You make strange decisions in life, and they seem to lead you in strange paths. However, my path has been filled with laughter and tears I would not trade for a million lifetimes. There's a reason for that. Sometimes you feel things are not going your way, but in reality, the road couldn't be more brighter.

And today I post this because someone else will take it. Honestly, I don't want to post it, but something tells me to.

I hope you get something from this. I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home